Seere is a powerful demon Prince that could remind the reader of Hermes, the ancient Greek god whose swiftness made him the messenger often employed by other gods at Olympus. Seere offers similar assistance to magicians that can summon him. As described in The Lesser Key of Solomon:
The Seventieth Spirit is Seere, Sear or Seir. He is a Mighty Prince, and Powerful, under AMAYMON, King of the East. He appeareth in the Form of a Beautiful Man, riding upon a Winged Horse. His Office is to go and come; and to bring abundance of things to pass on a sudden, and to carry or recarry anything whither thou wouldest have it to go, or whence thou wouldest have it from. He can pass over the whole Earth in the twinkling of an Eye. He giveth a True relation of all sorts of Theft, and of Treasure hid, and of many other things. He is of an indifferent Good Nature, and is willing to do anything which the Exorcist desireth. He governeth 26 Legions of Spirits.
As you can deduce from that description, Seere can be summoned for two chief purposes:
- to bring an object or even a person to a specific location
- to relay useful information on earthly manners, such as events, people, objects or their location
We can imagine how these powers could be useful to a magician in many situations. For example, if there were an issue with the transfer of wealth from one country to another, paperwork or physical obstruction could be lifted with Seere’s help.
If something important happened or is happening currently in another part of the world and the magician wishes to glean direct insight on the matter, again Seere could help. Discovering hidden natural resources such as an oil field or natural gas or diamonds as well.
This ability can either be evoked (therefore the magician gains the knowledge passively, in the form of a message or intuition) or it can be invoked, in which case the magician could assume a power similar to remove viewing.
Remote viewing is the ability to see distant locations and even events that have happened in the past. It is a well documented phenomena in paranormal research with credible research to back it. Remote viewers are secretly employed by the CIA and government agencies of other countries to help uncover plots, discover locations of secret army bases and such.
While remote viewers that work for the big corporations and government agencies are naturally gifted AND have devoted their entire lives to improving their craft, a demon like Seere can offer similar power to a magician during a ceremonial ritual even without any extensive training.
This makes Seere a mightily useful ally, whether in world conquest or dealing with purely personal issues. Indeed, it is to our benefit that the secularists continue to deny the existence of spiritual entities and cripple their own efforts in the process.
Dates: February 19th – February 29th (Connolly)(Tikaboo)(Night Time)
Tarot: 8 of Cups
Crystal: Sapphire, Lapis Lazuli
I would like to remind you that correspondences are things that magicians have recorded as being useful for working with a demon and knowing a demon better. They can help you achieve a stronger connection with the demon and effectively summoning it. Demonolators can use this data to create a more elaborate and rich altar to the demon as well.
But it’s worth nothing that correspondences are the product of experimentation and intuition on part of magicians who’ve dealt with the demon in the past, and are not exact science. Therefore, they could be modified and expanded upon in the future as we work more closely with the demon.
The Relationship Between Seere and Amaymon
It remains unclear as to why Amaymon is explicitly mentioned in Seere’s description. We do know that there is a hierarchy of demons and that some are subjugated to others.
However, the explicit mention of their relations might imply that through a summoning of Amaymon both his and Seere’s powers could be obtained, crushing two birds with one stone, if you will.
Personal attempts to obtain a direct answer from Seere have been in vain, and it’s been a while since I’ve performed an Amaymon ritual. I might do a divination to glean further insight on this matter in the future.
Seere Ritual Invocation
A Seere summoning ritual can be an evocation or invocation, and I already explained some of the differences pertaining to the way his power would manifest. This is an invocation for obtaining knowledge on distant places, events, people or objects. Meaning that you would receive direct insight, vision or intuition during the peak moments of the ritual.
While there is no great danger to performing this invocation, I recommend it only to people of sound mind. If you are having mental or psychological issues it’s best that you don’t perform invocations of this sort (or remote viewing for that matter). These practices can loosen your sense of self and connection with others and general surroundings. So, be of healthy mind, that is the prerequisite! Now to the instructions:
- Blue candles (preferably three or more).
- Incense holder.
- Cedar incense.
- Ritual robe of a light blue shade.
- Athame/chalk/salt (for drawing a circle).
- Tin chalice filled with spring water.
- A piece of sapphire or lapis lazuli.
- Fresh willow branches or leaves.
- Attire: Dress in your blue ritual robe, letting its hue calm your spirit in preparation.
- Sacred Space: Choose an area that feels right, preferably facing East as it aligns with Seere’s energies.
- Purify the Area: Cleanse the chosen space with sage or saltwater, creating a pure environment for the invocation.
- Construct the Magic Circle: With the athame or chalk, draw a protective circle. As Seere’s energies will be internalized, this circle serves as a protective barrier for your own energies during the ritual.
- Position the Candles: At even intervals along the circle, place your blue candles which resonate with the Air element and Seere’s color.
- Set the Crystals: Place the sapphire or lapis lazuli in front of you within the circle, aiding in channeling Seere’s energies.
- Tin Chalice: Place the chalice filled with spring water to your right within the circle, symbolizing the vastness and depth of knowledge you seek.
- Willow Placement (optional): Spread fresh willow branches or leaves around you within the circle, representing Seere’s associated plant and its connection to intuition and psychic abilities.
- Light the Candles & Incense: Begin by lighting the candles and let the cedar incense cleanse your mind of mundane worries.
- Commence the Ritual: Stand centered within the circle, taking deep and centering breaths. With each exhalation, imagine yourself releasing stress and any concerns that you brought into the ritual.
- Invoking Seere’s Essence: Recite with determination: “Seere, Spirit of the East and the expansive Air, I call upon your essence. I seek to merge with your spirit, to expand my horizons and gain knowledge from distant realms.“
- Connect with Seere’s Power:
- Step 1: Sit cross-legged in the center of the circle and close your eyes. Imagine a gust of wind swirling around you, gentle yet persistent.
- Step 2: Envision yourself becoming lighter, as if the wind lifts you upwards. Below you, see the Earth growing smaller, while the vastness of the universe unveils its splendor.
- Step 3: Floating amid the cosmos, feel a powerful energy beacon calling you. As you draw closer, recognize it as Seere’s domain – a place of knowledge and vision. Here, everything is interconnected through shimmering, ethereal threads.
- Step 4: Reach out and touch one of these threads. As you do, allow the knowledge it contains to flow into you. Whether it’s a place, a person, or an object you seek knowledge about, let the thread provide you insights in the form of visions, feelings, or intuitions.
- Step 5: After receiving your insight, imagine yourself being gently lowered back to Earth by the winds, bringing with you the newly acquired knowledge.
- Incantation Mantra: Holding onto the visions and feelings, chant the demonic mantra: “Sireth zolun vataar.” Repeat this chant several times, allowing its vibrations to further solidify the knowledge within you.
- Disconnecting: Once the knowledge feels grounded in your being, mentally detach from Seere’s essence. Acknowledge: “Seere, Spirit of Distant Visions, my gratitude for your guidance is boundless. As we part, may harmony forever resonate between us.“
- Closing the Circle: Extinguish the candles, sever the energy of the circle, and ground yourself as previously instructed.
The connection with Seere through the visualization can last as much as you find necessary. For some people it can take only a couple of minutes. For others it can be a real adventure and it can even result in astral projection, whereby your astral form ascends to Seere’s domain, leaving your body behind.
The connection can lead to instant knowledge/insight. Alternatively, it can put into motion a process where the knowledge will unfold over a period of time.
I hope you will utilize this ritual for a positive purpose. Be wise as serpents and use the occult technology wisely and don’t overreach.
Some knowledge though enticing, might not be useful at all, and it would be a waste of time to expend your energy on obtaining it. But as long as you focus on growing stronger and improving your life you will make great progress with demonic powers.
Should you require my personal help, you can use my ritual for hire service. I will add however that I’m not interested in long back and forth communication with non-clients. Follow the instructions as I laid them out and become a client, then we’ll discuss your needs in greater detail and I will perform the ritual for your benefit.