Baphomet is a demonic entity dating back to the Templars. When Philip the king of France wanted to remove Templars from his country and seize their assets, he conducted a large investigation into their occult dealings. The investigation led some to believe that the inner circle of this Holy Order worshipped Baphomet, a demonic creature. In this article I will share a simple way to summon and get in contact with Baphomet.
Baphomet was visually portrayed as a creature with a female, human body and a goat’s head by the 19th century French occultist Eliphas Levi. His imagery has remained as most illustrative of Baphomet’s attributes. It was assumed by some occultists that the Templars discovered an ancient cult of Baphomet in the Middle East during their engagement in the Holy Crusades and it became part of their esoteric teachings.
In any case, Baphomet has been given much attention in occult, especially left hand path circles because of the great influence it has had on the Templar’s destiny as well as the richness of symbolism contained in its imagery. Some consider Baphomet to be a different depiction of the Devil himself, which is why Baphomet’s image is worshipped by the members of the Church of Satan.
But there are many who believe that Baphomet is the symbolic depiction of non-duality, much like the ancient gnostic “Great Archon” Abraxas, the creator of the manifested reality. This would make it the symbolic peak of alchemical operations and esotericism as such (since the end result of these operations is the perfect union of male and female aspect in the human being).
Other names/depictions of Baphomet are The Goat of Mendes, The Black Goat, The Sabbath Goat, The Judas, The Iluminated Man, Sir. Baphometh, The Alchemical One, The Supreme Being, The Queen of Spades (Cutting Heads Off), Father Mithras, The Daemon Avatar, goddess Kali..
Quite a few magicians have also attempted to summon Baphomet through invocation, to revel in this deities secrets and hidden powers. And I will share with you a simple invocation ritual that is used for summoning Baphomet. I’m not saying that you will materialize Baphomet in visible form, as this is not an evocation ritual. But if you want to discover the secrets and powers that Baphomet might be willing to reveal to you personally, on an intuitive level, this is one way to do it.
Baphomet Summoning Ritual
- Perform this ritual at nighttime, preferably between 3 and 5 AM
- Perform this ritual in a pitch black room with only a black candle as a light source
- Gaze at the candle flame as you repeat the following words either as a chant or a mantra: Ave Baphomet – Oli Omnium Hominium Pacis Abbas – Solve Et Coagula.
- That is the demonic enn of Baphomet. Demonic enns are sound frequencies that are used to connect with a particular demon. Each demon has a different enn (here’s a full list of demonic enns)
- As you repeat Baphomet’s enn, feel yourself sinking into a trance, being overwhelmed by a black, dense form of energy. This energy is moving around the room and engulfing you into a black fog. As you close your eyes, this thick fog seeps into your body and overwhelms your senses
- At this point you might feel something similar to a sensory deprivation tank, where your body is completely relaxed and outside of ordinary sense perception
- At this point of engulfment in the ultimate and dense darkness, call forth Baphomet. You can do this out loud or in your head. Many practitioners feel that they can’t use their voice at this point, as if the fog doesn’t allow any physical action. So you might be able to use your inner voice only. Call Baphomet to appear respectfully and in your own words.
- At this point you can leave things to develop naturally. Or you may ask for a specific thing. An invocation is a great way to connect with the energy of the spirit you’ve summoned. My suggestion is to ask Baphomet to share its wisdom and spiritual vision at this moment and in the future.
Final Word: How to Summon Baphomet
This mighty demon is arguably the most mysterious. Magical grimoires don’t mention Baphomet nearly as often as Lucifer and other members of the Hell’s hierarchy. There is something dark, mysterious and impenetrable in its imagery that can be further illuminated only through magical experimentation. Hopefully you will try this ritual and learn more about Baphomet and yourself in the process.
Want to learn advanced Luciferian magic? Then I highly recommend this new collection of grimoires and video course from black magicians at Become a Living God:
- Grimoire of Amaymon by E.A. Koetting
- Alchemy of Halo & Horn by Kurtis Joseph
- Alchemy of Lucifer-Amaymon by Edgar Kerval
- Luciferian Amaymon by Bill Duvendack
- The Faces of the Condemned by Asbjörn Torvol
- Lucifer, Opener of Paths by Frank White